The Clock Stops Here...

Monday, September 25, 2017

Encore: Benefit's Gimme Brow

Gimme Brow
$24


Benefit has given Gimme brow a very pretty makeover.  When I first reviewed it in 2013, it was housed in a dull, baby _hit brown tube.

Still, what was inside more than made up for banal packaging. Cleverly, it is infused with tiny gel fibers, that adhere seamlessly for added fullness.  The tapered tip is created to shape, the brush to fluff, fill and define.

Here is a case of head scratching, "why did I ever stop using this?" reflection.  It is simple to use and creates fairly flawless brows.  My one tiny gripe is the itty, bitty and may I throw in one more itty bit of product that one gets, for a whopping $24.

It occurred to me, that in 4 years time, somebody must have come up with a, "dupe". 'Sho nuff, Essence a brand that is available at Target and Ulta, (and is not even on my radar,) makes one for, wait for it...$2.99!!!

Essesnce
make me brow
$2.99 (!!!)

Make me brow, is extremely well reviewed and some bloggers like it even better, than Gimme Brow.  So, any second now, when I finish up my new Gimme Brow, you know exactly what I'm going to be purchasing next.

Love you Lovelies, and you are very welcome...

xox,
DD

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...