The Clock Stops Here...

Friday, July 7, 2017

My Nails are Back!!! My 2 Step Recovery Program




I have pretty much, always had nails like granite.  Then one day, like your first rogue chin hair or the moment you think every publisher has changed their print to mice type, my once lovely nails, were splitting and bending.

It was then that I discovered Nailtiques Formula 2, a strengthener designed for weak brittle nails.  After that, I used it with routine and once again my nails flourished.


This stuff works and just two weeks after using it several times a week, my nails, that were thin as rice paper,  are transformed.  Word up: Do consider a surgeons mask and applying it somewhere well ventilated, say, perhaps, an outdoor deck. The fumes are noxious, because the ingredients read like the periodic table.  It's a steep price, but once again, vanity is thy name and I'm thrilled to have my nails back.

The second must do is a nightly slathering of Burts Bee's Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream.  I have no idea how long this little tin has been on my bedside table.  I used it recently, first on my toes.  I love a good day at the beach, but it does wreak havoc on ones pedicure...Not only does it dull polish, but my cuticles looked dry and a bit ragged.

After renewing some gloss with a coat of Nailtiques, I applied Burts Bee's Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream on my toes before bed and hoped for the best.

I was delighted to wake up the next morning fully rehabilitated.  The next night, I used it on my fingernails as well.  This is a much more human being friendly product, with natural ingredients like Sweet Almond Oil and Cocoa Seed Butter to, "moisturize and soften cuticles"  and Vitamin E and Sunflower Oil to, "nourish brittle nails".

Lovely!!!

So a little yin and a little yang, but together, my summer nails and toes are looking pretty, pretty and of course, I had to share my good fortune, so it may become yours...

xox,

DD

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...