The Clock Stops Here...

Saturday, July 1, 2017

Happy 4th Beautiful!



I recently blogged about my go-to leg tanning fave, Vita Liberate's Body Blur. I love everything about it except the $45 price tag.  Still, I cannot live without it, in the summer, when I tend to wear dresses daily.

I noticed my tube dwindling, so I decided to look on line and see if anyone would ship it to me free.

Well, not only did I find an online beauty company that ships everything free, always, they were also selling my beloved Body Blur for 25% less than everyone else!  This heavenly site is called Lovely Skin.


It didn't appear to be a special sale, since no code was necessary. On top of that, I was delighted to have it arrive at my door not 3 days later!  Naturally, I started searching for other goodies on my "To Try" list.  Not everything I looked for was available, but some of them are a bit esoteric.

Top tier brands like Nutura Bisse, DDF, Peter Thomas Roth and Skinceuticals are available.  They also stock hair care and tools like Clarisonic and Dermaflash.

I definitely do recommend giving Lovely Skin a visit.  Lovely skin and a lovely wallet...

Works for me!!!

xox,
DD

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...