The Clock Stops Here...

Friday, July 14, 2017

Flashback Friday: Maybelline SuperStay 24 Color Lipstick

Maybelline Super Stay 24 Color Lipstick
36 Shades $9.00 (give or take)
I don't know why I move on from things I have loved and review well in the past.
Originally, I tried Maybelline's SuperStay 24 Color back in 2011.

Pretty much, it met and somewhat exceeded my expectactions; LONG wear, with a considerably less drying formula than its competitors in the field.  It's as close as I'm ever going to get to my fantasy of tattooed lips.

They have extended the shade offerings, 36 in all,  with 045 Wildberry comes close to my idea of a dream shade; a just bitten, natural looking lip.  I also love using it to lock my beloved MAC Soar Lip Pencil in place, basically, all day.


The lipstick is two sided, but I rarely using the moisturizing end. My lipsticks and Buxom lip gloss layer over it with ease.

With so many shades to choose from, I'm certain you could find one to your liking.
I like reading reviews and across the board, all the websites I checked had a minimum of 4 stars with hundreds and hundreds of reviews.

Happy!

xox,
DD


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...