The Clock Stops Here...

Sunday, March 12, 2017

La Roche-Posay Toleriane Water-Cream Foundation

La Roche-Posay Toleriane Water-Cream Foundation
4 shades $25.00

My partner Anastasia Cucinella and I just returned from a buying trip to Paris during Fashion Week for our store Mary Jane Denzer.  It was a whirlwind, for sure, where we saw more than 30 designers and the Accessories Show.

Ooh La La!!!

I am always enamored with Pharmacies abroad. LOVE LOVE LOVE the green crosses that dot the streets, clearly identifying, where to stop in for aidez-moi, as I needed to on two occasions.  The Pharmacists are soooo helpful and their cures, so much more efficacious, (nee druggier), than our carefully FDA vetted ones in the states.

Tres bon!

I still have no clue where all the mass market brands of cosmetics are sold in depth in Paris...where do you buy L'Oreal or Maybelline??? They certainly are not lining the shelves of these carefully curated pharmacies.

I am a very careful and thoughtful packer.  I dread the idea of forgetting one of my essentials and spend days checking that all my stashes are stashed.  Of course, there was no point in packing a bottle of foundation, that I didn't need or would have inevitably broken and leaked all over my carefully curated daily ensembles.
Unfortunately, I underestimated how many pumps 6 days worth of foundation equates too and needed more.

The pharmacy around the corner from our lovely hotel, at least carried La Roche-Posay tinted moisturizers and foundations.  I knew the second I swiped my wrist with Toleriane Water-Cream Foundation in Golden Beige, that I had found the match of my dreams.

Dare I say it's perfect???

Naturally, I went into panic mode, that replacing it stateside would be impossible, and contemplated running back before they closed to wipe out their stock. TG for Google and the Internet.  It's not readily available, but I did track it down on an American website called Caretobeauty.com.

Here are the dets:


La Roche-Posay Toleriane Water-Cream Foundation
 is a moisturizing cream foundation that evens skin tone and gives radiant finish and additionally protects the skin from sun with SPF20. Suitable for sensitive skin: normal and dry. Thanks to a completely new, creamy and smooth formula which combines with hyaluronic acid, this foundation for sensitive skin helps maintain the desired effect of makeup throughout the whole day. It was tested on sensitive skin. It is non-comedogenic, fregrance-free and preservative-free. Available also in 4 different shades. The result: an uniform color, natural, satin and radiant finish. Skin is smooth and soft in touch.

Characteristics

La Roche-Posay Toleriane Water-Cream Foundation has such features as:
  • it is non-comedogenic;
  • it is fragrance-free and preservative-free;
  • provides long-lasting comfort;
  • skin is moisturized for 12 hours;
  • contains glycerin.

How to use

Use after applying the day cream. ApplyLa Roche-Posay Toleriane Water-Cream 
Foundation with fingertips in a circular motion from the center of the face outwards.

I absolutely promise you, this is worth trying.  It applies like a tinted moisturizer, but provides dewy, flawless coverage, that stays put, until you choose for it not to.

How very nice, to start each day, with a bit of Paris at my fingertips and now you can too...

xox,
DD

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...