The Clock Stops Here...

Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Allure's Best of Beauty 2016: Lips



I love, "Best Of" lists, and Allure's are among my favorites.  They are always fairly comprehensive covering a lot of categories including skin and hair care, so I often read them in chunks and take a break.

I was curious what lipsticks and glosses were anointed into the Allure Best of Beauty 2016 Hall of Fame.  We are in a, "matte" phase again, one I've never cared for or bought into, then or now.  Dark, nearly black shades, and brights like marigold and sapphire have also surfaced as trends, I was curious if they were included, (yes,) and if there might be a lipstick that I might actually wish to purchase.  

There was, Bare Minerals Gen Nude Radiant Lipstick.  Surprise! Nothing gimmicky, just plain pretty.  

Are you curious to see who made else made the grade?  Take a look at the link  to see if you are inspired to try any of them.   My pick is below.


Happy shopping...

xox,
DD
Bare Minerals Gen Nude Radiant Lipstick

 I'm a sucka for brown hued lipsticks
with mauve undertones



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...