The Clock Stops Here...

Thursday, August 25, 2016

Maybelline Master Precise Curvy Liner

Maybelline Master Precise Curvy Liner
$7.99


It's been 30 years now, and I still have not perfected the "cat eye"....in fact I haven't even come close.  I don't know if it's a geometry challenge, right angles and I don't align, or my semi challenged fine motor skills.

This new liner from Maybelline promises a line hugging applicator, that guarantees a thicker more dramatically lined lid and a tip that will provide the perfect "flick", ensuring a seamless cat eye.

There wasn't a chance on earth I wasn't trying it.


Here's the good news:  This is the easiest liquid liner applicator you will ever use.I actually am using it on just the outer portion of lid, after first using Maybelline Skinny Precise Gel Eyeliner on the entire lid, when I want to add some drama. I like the highly pigmented, almost glossy black hue.  It also nicely fills in any tiny gaps.

Here's the not so good news: That special tip that is supposed to ensure a seamless flick? Not so seamless.  That thick, black flick, that looks so divine on 20 something Gigi Hadid, looks a bit jagged, once it bumps into a crow's foot.

Ruh Roh.

Twenty somethings, take heed; your clock is ticking. For the rest of us, this is a super simple liquid liner that is very hard to muck up. Oh. And did I mention it's $7.99?

Essentially, you have nothing to lose...

xox,
DD

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...