The Clock Stops Here...

Thursday, August 11, 2016

L'Oreal Revitalift Bright Reveal Cleanser

L'Oreal Revitalift Bright Reveal Cleanser
$8.99 5 oz. (less anywhere other than Greenwich Ct.)


I've been writing a lot about my cleanser proclivities lately. Wipes (Aveeno Ultra Calming)  soaps (Cetaphil), glycolic pads (also Revitalift) and now onto cleansers.

I have always rotated in an exfoliant and a glycolic cleansers into my nightly routine.   Surprisingly, I ran out of both at the same time. One was an excellent, though not inexpensive microdermabrasion cleanser by Exuviance ($72), the other an excellent but not inexpensive glycolic wash made by Glytone ($32).

I hadn't quite decided what my next step was going to be about replacing them.
Lately,  I have been on a L'Oreal Revitalift jag, using both their day and night cream, and their glycolic pads.  While on a recent CVS run, I spotted Revitalift Bright Reveal Cleanser.  Nicely, it contains both glycolic acid and micro cleansing "pearls", a nice word for grit.

Kismet!  A twofer, from a brand I've been having very nice results with.
Naturally, I bought it and I am quite loving it Lovelies... It is gentle enough to use twice daily, though I wouldn't dream of it and absolutely does leaves my skin looking bright and feeling silky soft.

Part of it's claim is to even skin tone and prime the skin for the most efficacious use of their other products...I have no reason to doubt that.

Best of all, I have a little more space on my vanity and a lot more cash in my pocket.

Done.  One to try...

xox,
DD


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...