The Clock Stops Here...

Monday, August 8, 2016

Aveeno Ulta Calming Makeup Removing Wipes

Aveeno Ulta Calming Makeup Removing Wipes
$8.99


I'm never without some type of makeup removing towelette. I'm a wee obsessive about making sure that my skin is scrupulously clean every single night before bed.  I often start off with them just to loosen up my makeup and mascara, then forging on to a cleanser or soap (My new love is Cetaphil), eye makeup remover and often a gentle toner.

I think I have tried nearly every other makeup wipe in CVS; Neutrogena, every Olay incarnation, Garnier, Pond's,  Simple something,  but never Aveeno's.

I made a note to try them , after seeing them in a Best of Beauty round up, the next time I was getting low (they tend to be somewhat dry and worthless at the point that you hit, the 25th of that 30 count.)

What a nice surprise! Aveeno Ultra Calming Makeup Removing Wipes 
are infused with Feverfew, a chamomile relative and were created specifically for sensitive skin.  I didn't have particularly high hopes for giving them high marks for cleansing.

Wrong.

One wipe remarkably dashes through a day's worth of makeup and mascara. Wowza!  In a pinch, say a very late, cocktail infused night, I think it would actually suffice in lieu of my usual cleansing routine.

Impressive. And nicely scented. My new Holy Grail wipe. I wish I found them sooner.

So Lovelies, look no further...

xox,
DD


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...