The Clock Stops Here...

Wednesday, July 13, 2016

N.Y.C. New York Color Show Time Lash & Brow Mascara


N.Y.C. New York Color Show Time Lash & Brow Mascara

$1.87 at Walmart (and online)



I know I can get a bit preachy about brows, but ever since I had them really professionally tended to, not zip waxed at my nail salon du jour, I am a die hard convert.

There truly is a difference when you put yourself in the hands of someone who is passionate about the art of brow shaping.  Recently, when I went to visit Pina, my brow maestro, she finished her magic with one last slight of hand.... a sweep of clear gel.

"You do finish your brows by brushing them up with clear gel, don't you???"  "Ummm, yes, of course I do Pina", I fudged.  Uggh...one more thing to apply each day.  Note to self:  Buy some clear brow gel.  Pina cannot be denied.

My beauty stars aligned, when I got a reach out then following week asking if I wanted to sample New York Color's Showtime Lash & Brow Mascara.  Kismet...yes please!!!
It goes without saying that I will never use this as a clear mascara, but it's nice to know for au natural types that N.Y.C. New York Color Show Time Lash & Brow Mascara can pull double duty. Infused with provitamins, it's actually good for your lashes and brows too.

Is it worth the extra time to fluff and set your brows with a clear get??? Absolutely.  A two second swipe results in fuller looking brows and will help set any powders, pencils or tints beneath it.

Thank you Pina, and my PR friends for sharing with me, so I can with you...

xox,
DD

        .


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...