The Clock Stops Here...

Friday, June 3, 2016

Maybelline Brow Define & Fill Duo

Maybelline Brow Define & Fill Duo
$7.99 Available in 4 Shades


I always wait faaaaarrr too long between professional brow grooming appointments.  Somehow, I miss the fact that it's not just a stray hair or two that has shown regrowth. The whole shape and arch somehow changes, and who can deny their brows look better after being freshly shaped and dyed if necessary?

All of a sudden my eyes appear bigger and I look more refreshed and polished...yet I know, brow tending will always slide to the bottom of the "maintenance" queue.  Perhaps if I was growing a unibrow between visits it would be a different story. Anyway, just a gentle reminder to tend to your brows STAT and not by the person who just did your pedicure, but someone who is passionate and experienced at tending to brows.

You need it and won't know it until you walk out with them done. Trust moi.

Newly improved, I went browsing for brow products at CVS.  I've bought several new ones over the last few months, but had not yet found my Holy Grail brow product...until now!


LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Maybelline's Brow Define & Fill Duo.  I can finally add more length to the bow and stern of my brow without them looking like I penciled them in with a Sharpie. The "additions" look natural and stay put, all day long. The icing on the cake it the soft sided sponge that imparts a subtle sweep of color, that both fills in and gaps and softens look overall.

Seriously, the brows of my dreams:





I have successfully added to the beginning of my brow, while filling in the gap over my arch and adding more length. Can you see the difference?

I'm always curious to see what other's think of the products I love or hate and nicely, lots of beauty lovers take the time to rate products and leave comments.
My newly beloved Maybelline Brow Define & Fill Duo lost stars because some users found the pencil portion was short lived compared to the powder side.

Personally, I can't imagine how that happens, unless they are using their pencil for other tasks, like writing a to-do list's or notes excusing little Johnnie from school on Tuesday...Here's the thing, even if it were so, for $7.99, I can be a sport and buy another one, because this pencil as is, is that good.

And as always, you are very welcome :)

xox,
DD

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...