The Clock Stops Here...

Thursday, June 23, 2016

DERMWORX; two products that do the job of three

Dermworx  Day Serum
$75/60 Day Supply




Dermworx Pure Balance Sunscreen
$32 4.0 oz.



I was unfamiliar with DERMWORX, a professional skincare line often sold exclusively through skin health professionals, but was intrigued to their best selling two step daytime treatment. So, I happily agreed to sample it.

DERMWORX Day Serum blends peptides, antioxidants and phytonutrients and Vitamin C, in biodegradable, single use capsules that ensure maximum potency.  A little goes a long way and with a little practice, one capsule handily will cover your full face when dabbed and spread outwards as directed.  I like the velvety consistency.

For me, the real star is DERMWORX Pure Balance Sunscreen.  Why? Because I know I really, really should be using sunscreen daily, rain or shine, but often don't.  Seriously, how many things can we slather on before even getting to makeup?  The other deterrent is that sunscreens often are zinc based, which are notoriously chalky.  Pure Balance Sunscreen is created instead with a Broad Spectrum SPF 25 that is mineral based, thus once applied, I don't have to worry about looking like a Geisha.


Additionally, it's a wonderful moisturizer, loaded with calming botanical agents, potent antioxidants and an emollient, creamy texture that is a perfect daytime weight.

I have also felt that moisturizers with, "SPF added", may just be a efficacy.  With DERMWORX Pure Balance Sunscreen, I feel confident that my skin is well protected, moisturized and also receiving anti aging benefits.

If you wish to try either of these products, you can purchase them on this DERMWORX site, in addition to other products designed to treat a range of skin concerns.

Por moi, no more excuses to skip sunscreen, et toi?

xox,
DD







No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...