The Clock Stops Here...

Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Nail Polish

Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Fast Dry Nail Color
$4.99

I love a fresh pedicure, don't you?  Once you finally wrap your head around surrendering the time to have one, it's always a lovely, relaxing experience. Drying? Not so much.  On the one hand it's an indulgence, on the other, a bit of a chore.

As such, I will usually chip a toe and ignore it, simply because I don't want to invest the time to get a fresh pedicure. By the time it's two I'm teetering, but why not try to extend my toes shelf life with a home touch up instead?

I spotted Sally Hansen's Insta-Dri, a polish that promises one coat coverage that dries in 60 seconds at Ulta.  Sounded good to me...

The brush is ingeniously shaped to completely cover every toe, save for the big one, in one stroke. Perf!

As promised, dry and dent proof in one minute.  Love, love, love my refreshed looking glossy pedicure.  Insta-Dri will definitely buy me a week or two of shame proof toes.

Good stuff! One and done...

xox,
DD

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...