The Clock Stops Here...

Saturday, April 23, 2016

Review: IT Superhero Elastic Stretch Volumizing Mascara


IT Superhero Elastic Stretch Volumizing Mascara
$24



I have a somewhat iffy relationship with IT Cosmetics.  Overall, I would say I have returned more items then I have kept.  


My Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara was on its last clumpy legs, and I decided to return my replacement Born This Way Foundation because I think it will be way too heavy for the summer months and because I noted a distinct difference in their Golden shade, now that they have amped up the number of offerings.  Huge SIGH!

On a whim, I picked up  IT Superhero Elastic Stretch Volumizing Mascara.  Maybe the life sized displays at the cash register had something to do with it as well...

I got a lovely surprise Friday morning...this stuff is good! Full disclosure, I tried one eye with a primer (as I always do,) and the other without. The first coat without a primer was a bit anemic, but with? Oohh la la!

What resulted was a lush, long, full fan of very black lashes. reasonably clump free for a first attempt, no flakes throughout the day and it washed off without any tug or toil.

Nice!




For those of you who want more details, here you go:

Clinically shown results!
  • 96% said their lashes looked stretched!
  • 96% saw dramatic volume & length!
  • 96% saw plumper-looking lashes!
  • 100% saw a fuller lash line!


Anti-aging & lash-loving! 
  • Elastic Stretch Technology
  • Lash-Lifting Polymers
  • Volumizing Collagen
  • Hydrolyzed Keratin
  • Proteins and Peptide-Infused
  • Biotin

Key Benefits:
  • Game-changing, exclusive Elastic Stretch Technology for volume & length!
  • Lash-Changing Power Brush for maximum reach, lift, separation & curl
  • Super Black pigment plus collagen to condition as you coat


Happiness! Certainly one to try...Diva divined!
xox,
DD

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...