The Clock Stops Here...

Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Review: Nuance Salma Hayek Natural Definition Angled Brow Pencil

Nuance Salma Hayek Natural Definition Angled Brow Pencil

$9.99 at CVS Drugstore's Nationwide


Here's the thing about self sharpening brow pencils; one day it's loaded, the next day it's not...nada.  A little warning would be nice.

What ran out was my NYX Micro Brow Pencil, a really good dupe for Anastasia's Brow Wiz for a fraction of the price. On the last lap of my CVS run with zero time to spare, I remembered I needed my eyebrows back.

I stumbled up Nuance Salma Hayek Natural Definition Angled Brow Pencil in Medium Dark.  Good enough...or so I hoped.

It's quite different from the tiny pointed NYX or Anastasia Brow Pencil, that allow me to literally sketch in micro hairs.  The angled tip, nicely lets me recreate the extra 1/8 th of an inch in the front of my brows, that never grew back after I got tweezer happy at 19. Best of all?  It looks natural.  The gel formula creates a lush full brow, that when brushed with the opposite end, looks very nicely groomed.

A happy find that I actually like better than than the two that proceeded it.

Good for me, good for you...

xox,
DD

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...