The Clock Stops Here...

Thursday, January 14, 2016

Review: Tarte's Eyelash Curler



Tarte's Picture Perfect Duo
Eyelash Curler and  Lights, Camera Lashes Mascara
$18

                                                              




Do you really need another eyelash curler???  I'm afraid so.. After retiring my "must have" Shu Uemura
eyelash curler, I purchased one from Space NK, that was just OK, but truly, is one really better than other?

Definitively, yes and Tarte's is the one. This ergonomically-designed eyelash curler has an easy grip silicone padded handle, that allows for lashes to be curled evenly.  Because the angle is curved, it has a wider mouth that works for all eye shapes without crimping or pinching,  Your lashes will look longer and be curled in mere seconds instead of multiple squeezes or 30 second holds. I also loved how it fully revived my lashes at the end of the day, when I was refreshing my makeup to go out. Bam!!!

Nicely, it is also packaged with a small sample of their bestselling Lights, Camera, Lashes Mascara a good, but not great mascara. No gripes...I'm thinking of it has a freebie. 

This is the best $18 you will have spent in awhile and the best part is, you get to wear your pretty lashes every, single day.

And you're very welcome...

xox,
DD




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...