The Clock Stops Here...

Thursday, May 14, 2015

Stila One Step Bronze: The only one you need

Stila One Step Bronze
$36

This is one of my favorite beauty products...definitely a Holy Grail and one that I have now replaced 3 times, since I first discovered it back in March of 2013. The last purchase came via Amazon. I was starting to get spooked that it was being phased out.

First my local Sephora dumped the whole collection. Fortunately I found it at Ulta.  They recently upgraded their packaging and the prices have creeped up a bit.  I'm O.K. with that, it's an attractive upgrade...as long as they don't discontinue Stila One Step Bronze.  Inexplicably, it has not been restocked in months, or it has and has flown off the shelves in between my visits--quite possibly, the latter.

As I eeked out the last pump last week, my husband detected my frustration, and nicely, surprised me and ordered it from Amazon, a great source for beauty products that sustain untimely deaths. Happily, it arrived today.  (I just checked Stila's website and thank goodness, it has not been discontinued.)

So, what makes this a DivaDebbi Holy Grail?  I find it a winning choice over powdered bronzers,  which are always too matte or too shiny.  They also have a tendency to settle into fine lines, no ones goal, ever. Another plus? It also has skincare properties that hydrate and improve tone and texture, something never found in powdered bronzers.

This lovely, mousse like tri-color gel, can be used on bare skin, mixed with your foundation, or applied as I do, with a big fluffy brush as a last step, anywhere the sun naturally hits; the forehead, the bridge of the nose and the tops of my cheekbones.

Bronze and glowing...what more could you ask for???

Here is how Stila One Step Bronze is described on their website:

Swirl your way to the perfect bronze in one step! This innovative triple-swirled helix serum instantly illuminates, bronzes, primes and nourishes the skin. One Step Bronze immediately improves the skintone, evens out your complexion and helps smooth fine lines and wrinkles! 

Stila's new One Step Bronze is oil-free and melts right into the skin and dries down, creating a gorgeous glow.

This revolutionary new formula contains three illuminating bronzers:

  • Matte bronze with copper undertone - to bronze
  • Bronze with pink undertone - to enhance skintone and illuminate
  • Kitten - to brighten, illuminate and help diminish the appearance of sun spots
This primer, illuminating, bronzing, color-correcting skincare serum contains Stila's Youth Revival Bio-Available Mineral Complex that instantly:
  • Reduces imperfections
  • Improves skin texture
  • Diminishes the look of fine lines & wrinkles
  • Minimizes pores
  • Hydrates, balances and nourishes the skin
  • Controls oil production
Bronzed with benefits...what could be better???

xox,
DD

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...