The Clock Stops Here...

Friday, April 3, 2015

Pur Minerals 4-1 Tinted Moisturizer

Pur MInerals 4-1 Tinted Moisturizer
$34


I am such a Pur Minerals fan! Honestly, I  have loved nearly every product I have ever sampled or purchased.  Regular DivaDebbi readers know I appreciate multi-tasking products. I'm always looking for time savers and of course my quest, is to find the Holy Grail products for every category that one use for daily makeup needs. (Pur's Chateau Kisses Lip Plumping Lip Gloss is one such example--a stain and gloss hybrid.)

I spotted Pur Minerals 4-1 Tinted Moisturizer at Ulta and I could tell just by looking at the "Tan" shade that this would be a perfect match for my skin tone.  I immediately asked to sample it and was shocked to hear that Ulta, "does not sample".

Really???

Big miss...I can't tell you how many products I boomerang back to Sephora to purchase after sampling. Fortunately for me, my friends at Tractenberg PR partner with Pur, so I reached out and asked if I could receive a sample.  Happily, it was in stock and they nicely complied.


The 4 tasks that Pur MInerals tinted moisturizer purports to supply in a single application are: moisturizer, primer, foundation and SPF 20. 

This is really good stuff--- It applies like a dream.  I adore the gel like texture,  and how easily it blends. It is rare for a product to provide both coverage and glow, but Pur MInerals 4-1 Tinted Moisturizer nails it.  My skin looked flawless from the moment I put it on until the moment I washed it off. I'm not completely certain why a "tinted moisturizer" is touted as providing foundation properties, but I for one, was happier for the additional bit of coverage.

There are 4 shades to choose from.  I can easily see seguing Dark this summer. 
Tinted Moisturizer Shade Selection Guide
  • Light: Works best with Porcelain and Light 4-in-1 Pressed Mineral Makeup Foundation
  • Medium: Works best with Blush Medium and Golden Medium 4-in-1 Pressed Mineral Makeup Foundation
  • Tan: Works best with Light Tan and Tan 4-in-1 Pressed Mineral Makeup Foundation
  • Dark: Works best with Medium DarkGolden DarkDeep and Deeper 4-in-1 Pressed Mineral Makeup Foundation

Do note, oilier skins might be able to get away with skipping moisturizer, but there is no way I could forgo my serum or moisturizer. 

Still, I'm thrilled with to have a 3-1 Tinted Moisturizer, giving me the opportunity to forgo the primer, enjoy the benefits of built in SPF and most importantly, achieving beautiful, finished looking skin, with just one product.

Win. Win. Win.

xox,
DD

2 comments:

  1. Looks like something I'd really like to try but unsure of the correct color....where can I
    buy Pur 4-1 so I can sample the color on my skin.
    Many thanks, warmly, Carol in Chicago

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pur Minerals is sold at Ulta Carol and I have also seen it at Duane Reade in NYC. Not sure if DR is in Chicago. I'm really happy this. I hope one of the shades works for you...4 is a bit limiting,

    xox,
    DD

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...