The Clock Stops Here...

Friday, February 6, 2015

Flash Back Friday: Pur Wine Exfoliating Mask

Pur Wine Exfoliating Mask
$29

Snow days do come in handy...I definitely have the tendency to procrastinate about tackling time consuming, boring chores, but once in mode, I'm a woman possessed.  Monday was the perfect day to tackle purging, cleaning and organizing both my linen closet/beauty goodie closet and vanity top and bottom.

Two letters sum it up...OY.

I always look for a silver lining, and I found it when I rediscovered Pur's Amazing Wine Exfoliating Mask.  As long as I was going to be down the beauty rabbit hole for a few hours, I figured I might as well multi task.

I applied this delicious mask and got busy... Just like the first time, I couldn't resist taking a tiny taste, yup, yummy.  I was sitting on my bathroom floor, sorting and scrubbing, so the image of me as Lucy Ricardo stomping grapes in a wine vat in Italy, was only in my head instead of the mirror.




Suffice to say, a LONG time later, I got up and decided it was best to finally rinse this mask off.  Though temporary, I looked awash in a flush of good color, but the thing that did stick around was an incredible glow and baby soft skin,  from the peach pit exfoliant.

Oh, this is a lovely product and at $29, is not a bank breaking splurge, (though it could be if you become tempted to use it in the shower like I did.)

Here's a link to the original post.  I think I love it more now than the first time I used it, so if you have a little time, do let it ferment a bit.

Pur Wine Exfoliating Mask is a goodie.  Do consider treating yourself to it a jug jar.

Salute...

xox,
DD

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...