The Clock Stops Here...

Thursday, December 25, 2014

Happy Holidays!!!



To my lovely, loyal readers, I wish all you happy, safe, joyous Holidays.  I am so appreciative of your support and it still pleases and amazes me that I have readers from all over the world.

If you missed my last post, my friends at RoC Skincare, for whom I am a Brand Ambassador, have offered a spectacular end of the Holiday Season giveaway to my readers.  The contest runs until 11:59 New Year's Eve.  One lucky reader will win a gift basket filled with 12 RoC products and a $200 Visa Gift Card!!!

Click here for details on how to enter.

All the best and much love,

xox,
DD

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Julie!
    I will check out your blog. All the best.


    xo
    DD

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...