The Clock Stops Here...

Monday, October 27, 2014

Two Great Products from Exuviance; Day Repair and Night Lift

$113 together- a $34 Savings


My love affair with Exuviance Age Reverse continues...particularly their Day Repair cream. Yes...  I know I should be using  moisturizer with some serious SPF daily, but I loathe the chalky residue and heavy texture of the many I have tried.

Exuviance Age Reverse Day Repair is in a class by itself.  For starters it smell delicious.  It has a creamy, gel like consistency that leaves my skin completely hydrated and dewy looking...It's hard to believe there is SPF 30 in there, but I'll take it face value and I'm grateful for it.

And I'm not the only one who thinks its terrific.  Good Housekeeping awarded Exuviance Age Reverse Day Repair as one of their 2014 Beauty All-Star Award winners.

It's a goodie...

Exuviance Age Reverse Night Lift contains a, "Triple Lifting Complex of Peptides and Broad Spectrum Antioxidant Complex, clinically proven to reverse the look of deep wrinkles and sagging skin from the inside out.

With twice daily use, "93% of users saw smoother texture, increased firmness and elasticity" after 4 weeks of twice daily use.

Count me in...

xox,
DD



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...