The Clock Stops Here...

Monday, July 21, 2014

Fashion Flash Monday






This week, Second Lives Club is hosting Fashion Flash.  We always do our best to provide you with interesting and informative posts on beauty, fashion, health and lifestyle for women over 40.  I particularly gravitated to Kari of Fab Over Forty's fantastic roundup of her favorite offerings from Nordstrom's Beauty Week...gorgeous product abounds at great savings.

If you missed my earlier blog on my latest obsession, the E! channels Botched, be sure to catch it and everyone else in our fab groups post right here.

If I'm bleary eyed, it's because I stayed up from Midnight to 1:00am watching the 4th installment.

Enjoy!!!

xox,
DD

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...