The Clock Stops Here...

Saturday, July 5, 2014

Dedra Whitt Beauty

Dedra Whitt and former RHOBH Camille Grammer

In my next very rich life, one of my first indulgences would be a Personal Chef.  I'm not that much of a foodie; all I would require would be 3 small perfect meals, a la Ina Garten daily. Shopping, prepping, cooking and cleaning up has never been my forte.

The other thing that would be absolutely great, would be to have a best friend who was a makeup artist. When Camille Grammer was on The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills a few seasons back, we also saw quite a bit of her side kick "DD" aka Dedra Whitt, her longstanding makeup artist. Was I a little bitter that Camille always looked flawless???

Maybe just a bit...

When I received a reach out about Dedra Beauty with an offer to try her smudge pencil, I responded yes, more out of curiosity than anything else.

 Dedra Smudge Pencil
3 shades $19.50

I received not one, but two pencils in Baroque (a rich cafe brown) and Smoke (a gorgeous grey tinged with a bit of green).  How fabulous!  Even lovelier, was the hand written note from Dedra...impressive, to say the least.

Dedra's Smudge Pencils are designed for the 'Girl on the Go'.  Each one is a multitasker that can that can be used as a liner, shadow or to create the perfect smokey eye.  I found them to indeed, be long lasting, easy to apply and richly pigmented.

Nice!

Checking around her website I noticed Dedra also creates lip and eye palettes that have refills available for purchase.  I love this eco-friendly concept.

Dedra also has plenty of great advice with videos to accompany them. I LOVE her makeup  Do's and Don'ts  for Women Over 40.  Spot on.  Click here to view them.

So DD and this DD will probably never get to be BFF's- Camille already enjoys that honor, but all of us can learn her trick of the trade from 18 years in the business.

If you would like to try Dedra's Smudge Pencils, please enter Divas20 at checkout to receive a 20 percent discount.

What are friends for???

xox,
DD

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...