The Clock Stops Here...

Sunday, June 22, 2014

Burt's Bees Pink Grapefruit Facial Cleansing Towelettes


Burt's Bees Pink Grapefruit Facial Cleansing Towelettes
30/$6


Though I was loathe to add another step to my nightly beauty ritual, I realized recently that I need to pre-game before using my trusty Clarisonic Mia.  What was the point of swirling the remains of the days makeup into my skin?

After removing my eye makeup I started using CVS facial towelettes as an interim step.  They are gentle enough, so it's gratifying to see how much dirty work those towelettes actually accomplish.

I have a soft spot for all things pink grapefruit, (I have been using Neutrogena's Pink Grapefruit Body Wash for years), so when my friends at Tractenberg offered me the opportunity to sample Burt's Bees Pink Grapefruit Facial Cleansing Towelettes, I did not demure...
Created with pure pink grapefruit extract, the smell absolutely delicious.  They also did a great job of removing nearly every trace of makeup on my face and don't require rinsing.  I would, however,  resist using them to remove any residual eye makeup...something tart generally doesn't feel good in ones tear duct--yes???

Normal to oily and acne prone skin would probably be the best match for Burt's Bee Pink Grapefruit Facial Cleansing Towelettes, since they are mildly astringent. I could definitely see bringing a stash to the office, for touch ups on humid days, (they are certainly price friendly) or to freshen up your makeup before going out at night.

A goodie...

xox,
DD




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...