The Clock Stops Here...

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Sonia Kushak Satin Luxe Lipcolor


Sonia Kushak Satin Luxe Lipcolor
$9.99

I love an excuse for a good Target run.  Seasonal allergy sufferers take note: Target's generic Claritin, is one of the best bargain's on the planet.  I picked up a 4 mos. supply of 120 Loratadine tablets for $13.59--compare that with Claritin's 24 tablets for $19.99. I'm not one to pinch pennies, but this is just too good not to travel for.

Once there, I do a ridiculous amount of damage. Believe me, Tarzshay never loses a dime on me. I always like to check out Sonia Kashuk Beauty.  I think she does a knock out job of creating beautifully packaged, well priced products in a Bobbi Brownesque palette.

I'm always on the hunt for a cheap and cheerful lipstick.  I found a beauty the other day from Sonia Kashuk's Satin Luxe Lipcolor.  With the hope of brighter, warmer days ahead, I chose 'Blushing', a lighter, brighter shade then my usual rosey nude.

It provides good coverage, has a pretty satin finish and SPF 16. Blushing was a great choice, giving my whole face a brighter look. It's infused with ceramides and peptides and a not particularly appetizing sounding brown seaweed extract.

With 14 shades and a wallet friendly price of $9.99 Satin Luxe Lipcolor is definitely Diva endorsed...

xox,
DD

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...