The Clock Stops Here...

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Smashbox Always Sharp Waterproof Kohl Liners are Smashing!

Smashbox Always Sharp Waterproof Kohl Liners
$20/ 8 Shades

Oh my, I'm on a roll...My latest Sephora run has bore fruit...I have finally found my Holy Grail liner.  I've only been looking for it for the last 30 years or so.

Deservedly, Smashbox Always Sharp Waterproof Kohl Liners won a coveted Allure 2013 Breakthrough Beauty Award.  For starters, who could imagine ever seeing 'waterproof' and 'kohl' in the same sentence, much less the same product?
A complete oxymoron. Yet somehow Smashbox achieved it.

They glide on like silk, blend beautifully and will not budge, until you are ready to take them off.  I am in love.

Even better? They never need to be sharpened, ingeniously, you don't even have to be bothered to twist to sharpen them.  Always Sharp Waterproof Kohl Liners, in fact, are.

The color I purchased, Sumatra, is a gorgeous smokey, dark brown--softer than black but with enough definition to be worn day or night. If you like to line your top or bottom 'water line', they are perfect for that job too.

I think I need to Google up those Allure winners again.  Hopefully, these fabulous eye liners were keeping good company.

Stay tuned...

xox,    P.S.  I was very disappointed to get less than 7 weeks wear out of this liner.
                   For that reason, I will not be purchasing it again.
DD

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...