The Clock Stops Here...

Monday, March 24, 2014

MAKE UP FOR EVER Artist Natural Lipstick

Make Up Forever Rouge Artist Natural Lipstick
$20

I can't remember the last time I used a lipstick down to a nub--until now...

This is my third, recent purchase from MAKE UP FOR EVER at Sephora, and I have to say, their products impress. For starters,  this is a lipstick that purports to provide 8 hours of coverage.  Given that, it is fairly moisturizing, imparts a ton of color and does leaves a glaze of  shine. (If you are not looking for a long lasting lipstick, you like my sister Loren, may feel it's way too drying and a bit thick. For me, it's the next best thing to a tattoo.)

Second best part???

No perfume taste.  (What is that all about?)

Rouge Artist Natural Lipstick comes in a whopping 50 shades, in either satin or pearl finishes.  My perfect shade is a No. 9 Copper Pink Satin and the name sums it up accurately.

I don't know if  I will ever break down and buy a Tom Ford Lipstick. Something about spending $49 on a lipstick strikes me as vaguely obscene.  Other then brilliant marketing, I can't wrap my head around it.  Can you?

Besides, I can't imagine spending nearly $30 more and getting a lipstick any finer than Rouge Artist Natural Lipstick, with 50 shades to choose from, one should be right for you too...

xox,
DD

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...