The Clock Stops Here...

Monday, December 30, 2013

Oh My!!! Dior Nudeskin BB Cream

Diorskin Nude BB Cream
$44
Oh, what an incredible product this is!

I have written before about my equally beauty obsessed cousin Karyn. When ever we get together, we can't wait to share our best finds.

Her skin was looking particularly flawless and she told me she was using Diorskin Airflash Spray Foundation.  

Yes, it was messy and finding the right shade was a tricky bit of business, but she thought it was worth the toil.

Naturally, I had to hightail it to Sephora the next day to check it out.  I did have trouble finding a good match, so I moved on to Nudeskin BB Cream. There are only 4 shades and I am perfect 03 Medium.  The only gripes I could find about this amazing product were written by the frustrated few whose skin tones were not a good match.  They have also recently added Nudeskin Tan BB Cream,  available in two shades, which I did not see at Sephora, but will probably be fantastic for fake baking purposes in the summer.

Why is this my new DivaDebbi Holy Grail face makeup?
The texture is incredible and yes, it does feel a bit like foundation, but it is light and literally melts into your skin, adjusting to all skin tones, leaving skin hydrated and flawless.It looks like a second skin, yours, but better than the first.  OMG I love this stuff!  

The closest anything else has come was Tarte's BB Cream, but I did find the Amazonian clay ingredient to be too matte and drying.

My amazing consultant Ty Barnes at Sephora in Greenwich, generously sampled Nudeskin BB Cream for me, as well as Maestro and Luminous Silk Foundations from Giorgio Armani.

I may never get to them...Nudeskin BB Cream is simply too good not to use, so good in fact it will make my Best of 2013 Beauty List.

So now you can start 2014 beautifully.  Wishing you all the best, much good health and tons of happiness in the New Year.

xox,
DD

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...