The Clock Stops Here...

Saturday, December 21, 2013

Grande Lash MD: Week 4 Update



About a month ago, I blogged about the spectacular results my friend Suzanne has had with Grande Lash MD, three months into using it.

I immediately had to order it...I even signed up for Amazon Prime so I could get it faster!  I have now been using it for a little under a month and I am seeing great progress, with zero irritation or discoloration of my iris or lids.  Below are my lashes today with only one coat of Smashbox Full Exposure Mascara:
DivaDebbi 4 weeks in to using Grande Lash MD
with one coat of mascara



Thursday night I was out with a group of my Girlfriends, celebrating the Holidays at Gabriele's in Greenwich (Where they nicely honor me and my boss Scott Mitchell with a picture of us at Richards   on their walls):


DivaDebbi and Scott Mitchell at Richards
Photo of iconic Greenwich shots hangs in
Gabrieles' of Greenwich Restaurant




I dressed my lashes up with 2+ coats of Benefit's Their Real Mascara and I thought they looked great...

I had nothing on Suzanne's, whose lashes are as thick as minks.

 

Here's hoping...

xox,
DD

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...