The Clock Stops Here...

Sunday, December 29, 2013

For Lisa

For Lisa



Oscar de la Renta strapless dress / Dsquared2 leather shoes / Tom Ford black purse / Kimberly McDonald diamond earrings / Kevyn Aucoin makeup brush / Lollia fragrance /



I created this set for my amazing friend and mentor on Polyvore Lisa Purkey.  I reached out to Lisa when I first joined Polyvore and she took me under her wing and taught me the ropes.

Her sets are beloved and in a little over one year, she has already amassed nearly 30,000 followers!   She also asked me to co-moderate her contest group, aptly named Poly Divas, where we take turns running contests among the other obsessed creators.

We met in NYC in June at the Polyvore meet up that was sponsored for us...Suffice to say, it was love at first sight!  I look forward to spending time with her again in either NY or Atlanta this spring.

I know there are many who think social media sites divide our time and attention, but I'm here to tell you, they can also spark true friendships among those who share similar passions.

Wishing Lisa, her family, my Poly Pals and my dear readers, friends and family and Happy, healthy, joyous 2014.

xox,
DD

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...