The Clock Stops Here...

Sunday, October 20, 2013

Spotless Again: Murad Rapid Age Spot Pigment Lightener

Murad Rapid Age Spot and Pigment Lightening Serum
$60

This year marked my third sunless summer. Honestly, I no longer miss it, in fact I shy away from it, seeking shelter from umbrellas on land and sea. Despite being diligent about sunscreen, I did notice a few of the sun spots that I previously banished with Murad Rapid Age Spot and Pigment Lightening Serum had somehow reappeared.

Time to break it out once more, apply twice daily and wait patiently for results...though one of the nice things about Murad's Rapid Age Spot Serum is that it jump starts the process with considerable lightening within the first week.

I also had a second epiphany...

I most definitely have given up on the sun, but I never said I gave up on self tanners. I am still crazy about Kate Sommerville 360 Body Tanning Towelettes, also using them on my face. 

I finally figured out though that they are also tanning the very sun spots I'm trying to fade. My solution is simple and effective; after applying self tanner, dip a Q-tip into alcohol and dab it on any of the effected area you are treating.  Rather than keeping a bulky bottle on my vanity, I have filled a small container with it so it's handy.  

Seven weeks post Labor Day, I'm freckle free and you can be too...

Starting tomorrow.

xox,
DD

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...