The Clock Stops Here...

Thursday, September 12, 2013

Review: Hado Labo Hydrating Facial Cleanser (The World's BEST!)

Hada Labo Hydrating Facial Cleanser
3.5 oz. $11.99
Ulta



I received a gift from the beauty Gods this week... Hada Labo Hydrating Facial Cleanser was including in a luxe goodie bag I received at Glam Media's Fashion Week dinner at Morimoto.

Every blogger received a tote full of wonderful products, graciously supplied by well known top advertisers, like Kate Sommerville and LORAC. 

I am always on the hunt for three things; a great cleanser, a great drugstore mascara and a great eye makeup remover.

I had not heard of Hada Labo Tokyo, but that would never stop me from trying it STAT.  I knew from my first pea sized application of this creamy, 'gently foaming' cleanser that I was in love. When I looked up in the mirror and so my hydrated, glowing skin looking back at me, I flipped.

I had visions of it being similar to other expensive Asian skincare brands that I have fallen for before like Sulwhasoo and SK II...divine while you are using them, less so when they have to be replaced.

Ouch.
I didn't even have a clue where I might be able to purchase Hado Labo Tokyo so I Googled it.  To my enormous surprise and delight this tightly edited skincare line is available at Ulta and was priced similarly to drugstore brands.

Thank you Beauty Gods!

The first thing I knew I would want to buy is their Skin Plumping Gel, with "Super Hyaulronic Acid".  I read the explanation of how "super" differs from regular hyaluronic acid and I couldn't possibly articulate it to you. 

I wanted  to share some of my spoils with my colleagues and as I worked my way to the bottom of my tote, I spied a sample of said Skin Plumping Gel. I used it this morning in place of the serum I was testing.

It too, is spectacular.

I am so excited to have found this remarkable, affordable skincare line and naturally I had to share with all of you.  I think you will be as excited as I am with Hada Labo Tokyo skincare.

You are most welcome...

xox,
DD

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...