The Clock Stops Here...

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

The Joy of Styling

The Joy of Styling



Brunello Cucinelli pintuck top / Chanel blazer / Alice + Olivia brown stretch pants / Lanvin ankle boots / Yves Saint Laurent leather handbag / Brunello Cucinelli necklace, $1,335 / Hermès wide bangle / Gorgeous Cosmetics palette eyeshadow / Ilia thickening mascara, $29 / Tocca fragrance 

It's the calm before the storm time for me...I'm enjoying the last of summer, along with my clients this week, but I'm already bracing myself for September's marathon.

Let's face it, women love Fall clothes.  They are rich and substantial in color, hue and fabrication.  They literally caress the senses; think buttery suede, luscious cashmere, fluid silk velvet, richly textured brocades and crisp cotton.

I'm so fortunate to love my work at Richards of Greenwich, where I have been their Personal Shopper for the last 12 years. I have the most loyal and wonderful clients, who trust me to help them every season to cull our collections and style them individually, to meet the needs of their busy lifestyles.

When I think of women like Olivia Palermo, who are incredibly versed in fashion and completely confident in her choices, I reminded of several of my own clients who have just that sort of knack.  

Don't think for a second that Olivia does it alone...there are lots of me's out their helping her do the legwork.  Lucky Girls--they have the second best job in the world...

xox,
DD

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...