The Clock Stops Here...

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Leather Leggings: This Season's Must Have

Leather Leggings: This Season's Must Have

Leather Leggings: This Season's Must Have by divadebbi 

Polyvore asked us to create sets based on leggings for a recent contest  To the dismay of pear shaped women everywhere, leggings are the most ubiquitous trend of the season.  (Sorry Girls, you will just have to sit this one one out).

Since Polyvore is essentially my fantasy closet, my sets are always based on my personal style.  The designers in this set are available at Richards in Greenwich,(my other fantasy closet), where I am their Personal Shopper. The temptations are endless...

I love these incredible burgundy leather leggings from The Row paired with one of Veronica Beard's, long shaped blazers with detachable cashmere tweed insets and this seasons other must have, the black ankle boot.

My Mediterranean blood runs hot, so I frequently wear sleeveless tanks under blazers and long cardigans, layered with long or chunky necklaces. I have always adored sleek clutches and have collected a stylish assortment over the years. This burgundy and black Michael Kors python clutch would look amazing with black, grey or navy.

Win or lose, a Girl can dream...Can't she???

xox,
DD

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...