The Clock Stops Here...

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Review: Rimmel Exaggerate Waterproof Eye Definer

Rimmel Exaggerate Waterproof Eye Definer
$4.95

I must say, for a drugstore brand that is still priced like a drugstore brand, Rimmel London rarely disappoints.

I was in the mood to try a deep navy liner and I am partial to gel eye liner pencils, particularly if it glides on smoothly and stays put.

Deep Ocean #230 fit the bill perfectly.  I also think my eyes looked brighter rimmed in this pretty shade.  Too give it a hair more staying power, I did whisk a bit of deep charcoal shadow with over it with a very skinny brush.


It is available in classic "cream" shades of Black, Navy, Brown and Plum and those are the winners. The two "metallic" offerings (above right) look like they would only belong in Honey Boo Boo's  makeup kit.

All in all, I'm thrilled with this find.  I think you will be too...

xox,
DD

P.S.  I just discovered I reviewed this product last year.  I even received Deep Ocean as a sample from Rimmel.  I am delighted to report that though my memory has gone to seed, my review of this product is nearly identical.  (http://divadebbi.blogspot.com/2012/06/rimmel-rocksexaggrerate-waterproof-eye.html#more).

At least I'm consistent...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...