The Clock Stops Here...

Sunday, May 5, 2013

Soap and Glory: Sexy Mother Pucker XL Extreme Plump

Soap and Glory Sexy Mother Pucker XL Lip Gloss
$22 Exclusively at Sephora



Soap & Glory used to be exclusive to Target.  The brand was not on my radar, but some of the cheeky names given to their products did ring a bell when I spotted  Soap & Glory in the skincare area of Sephora,  like, "Sexy Mother Pucker XL Extreme Plump Lip Gloss".

It is said as we age, that our lips thin. Fortunately, I think some of the Angelina Jolie lip hysteria has abated. However, women still fret about too thin lips and often look for ways to puff their puckers, from fillers to plumpers.

Here is what Sexy Mother Pucker XL it claims to do:

What it is:
Soap & Glory's super-sizing, extra-strength collagen plumping lip gloss. 

What it is formulated to do:
Give low-volume lips some va va va BOOM with this super-strength XL lip plumping gloss. Sexy Mother Pucker™ XL Extreme Plump is formulated with circulation-enhancing LIPSWELL™ natural plant oil infusion, SUPERFILL™ nanovectors that explode in volume up to 10X when applied to your lips, and VISIVOLUME™ immediate effect lip filler.


Lipswell??? SUPERFILL nanvovectors??? VISIVOLUME??? It all sounds like a lot of marketing rhetoric to me.  I did find, however,  that this clear gloss, which tingles, really tingles, makes my lips look fuller; particularly when worn alone.


Is it worth $22?  I have not used other products in this category, so I don't have much to compare it to.  You need just a bit of Extreme Plump to get the desired effect.  I carry it in my handbag and use it a couple of times a day.  I will mindful how long the tube lasts.  

I have seen some tasteful, natural looking lip enhancement achieved with Restalyne in the hands of a skilled professional. If your goal is to try to recapture own youthful looking lips, it can be done, but in the interim, I would give Sexy Mother Pucker XL Extreme Plump a shot.

No pain-some gain...

xox,
DD









No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...