The Clock Stops Here...

Sunday, April 7, 2013

Update: Nars Radiant Concealer with Light Reflecting Pressed Powder

Nars Radiant Concealer under Nars Light Reflecting Pressed Powder

A lot of my fellow beauty bloggers include pictures of themselves with the product they are writing about. I think it's a great practice. I was surprised that a reader thought I was jumping the gun about declaring Nars Radiant Concealer and Light Reflecting Powder  Holy Grail products.

I think there is a big difference between skincare treatment and makeup.  If I am pleased with the result of a makeup product, I have no trouble discerning that within a days wear. Treatment, takes at least a week of use, if not more.

I couldn't be more pleased with these two products.  I took this photo 7 hours after applying it plus a gym workout. I am delighted with the result.

Sometimes, a picture is worth a thousand words...

xox,
DD

1 comment:

  1. wow..that's amazing..especially after a gym workout!! Awesome!!:)
    xoxo
    Ann-Marie

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...