The Clock Stops Here...

Thursday, April 11, 2013

The 10 Best Deep Conditioners for your Hair

I do my best to deep condition my hair twice a month.  No, I never do it as directed.  I'm not getting out of warm shower and sitting naked with a towel wrapped on my head with deep conditioner for 10 minutes, then getting back in the shower to rinse it out.

I have found it effective to microwave a large dollop of conditioner for about 15 seconds and then apply it to dry hair.  I leave it on for about 15 minutes and then shampoo my hair, skipping the regular conditioner.

Total Beauty did a round of their 10 most highly rated conditioners.  None of them break the bank.  I have used both Garnier's and Neutrogena's.  They are both excellent.

I think the last time I used Aussie 3 Minute Miracle might have been 20 years ago.  It did always make my hair feel rich and silky.  It's hard to believe it still only costs $3.  

For the sheer nostalgia of it, I'm sure I will be picking it up again to try. Here is the rest of the round up and if you don't deep condition, just do it.  Your hair will be happier...



These reader-approved miracle workers will leave you with beautiful, hydrated hair

The 10 Best Deep Conditioners
This is a TotalBeauty.com Hair care article
After all the brushing, curling, and blow drying your hair endures on a daily basis, your everyday conditioner just isn't going to cut it. There is only so much that conditioner can do when it's up against dry, over-processed, and damaged hair. If you want to keep your hair looking and feeling healthy, you need to turn to a deep conditioner to work some serious hair-repair magic. Click ahead to see the top-rated deep conditioners Total Beauty readers are calling lifesavers
TotalBeauty.com average reader rating: 8.4

"It's great for all hair colors, types, and textures, and is even fabulous as a ph-balancer before highlights."
TotalBeauty.com average reader rating: 8.8

"Rich, rewarding, and made my hair feel soft and healthy."
TotalBeauty.com average reader rating: 8.9

"With one use your hair is soft, manageable, touchable and gorgeously healthy."

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...