The Clock Stops Here...

Monday, April 22, 2013

In the Pink

In the Pink

In the Pink by divadebbi 


Regular readers know that my absolute favorite lifestyle Blog is Quintessence written by my friend Stacey Bewkes.

Nearly every day is a visual treat, as Stacey takes us to magnificent homes, shops, hotels, cities, gardens, designer show houses and fashion shows. As exquisite as her photographs is her prose. If you love art, interiors and fashion, I insist you visit!

Recently she and Susanna Falk have teamed up with some top interior designers to film some of their favorite haunts for inspiration, known as, "Stylish Shopping with---".  As soon as I saw her latest clip, with Susanna and the gregarious and delightful Amanda Nesbit,  I knew I would be creating Polyvore sets inspired by some of Amanda's jewel box inspired decors ...thus In the Pink above.

You can see this wonderful clip by clicking this link.

That's the beauty of art in all its forms, it nurtures the soul and stimulates our creative energy.

Consider me satiated...for now.

xox,
DD

1 comment:

  1. Thank you, thank you!! I have been so crazed I am just catching up now. You would be had a ball shopping with Susanna, Amanda and me that day - what fun!! Many many more Stylish shopping episodes coming soon and speaking of which, hope to see you soon as well,, xoxo

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...