The Clock Stops Here...

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Bobbi Brown's Pot Rouge and Friends and Family Special


Lately I have been rediscovering old favorites and scratching my head as to why I abandoned them.  Bobbi Brown's Pot Rouge is a perfect example...

This lovely gel formula blush also multi-tasks as a lip stain. I have purchased it twice in Pale Pink.  The new version comes with a mirrored flip top, which is always a nice bonus.  It really is a perfect natural flush when blended on the apple of the cheeks. 

I rediscovered just how much I liked my Pot Rouge after trying Dick Page's suggestion to apply cream and gel blushes with a brush instead of your fingers.  Now it has earned a place back in my make up case.


For those of you who are Bobbi Brown fans, she is running a 20% off Friends and Family Special through April 18th.

Definitely worth a visit!

xox,
DD

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...