The Clock Stops Here...

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Girls will be Girls...

Girls will be Girls...


I'm mad for this Chloe embroidered lace coat...this is the type of piece I think is worth investing in.  Why wouldn't you have it for the rest of your natural life???

I also love this silk, sleeveless Moschino top with a charming "makeup" print.  It reminds me of the pleated "lipstick" skirt Miuccia Prada designed in 1996.  I sold it to one of my favorite clients and she wore it to shreds.

'Charlotte' wore it in an episode of Sex in the City.  I was delighted to see it again this summer at the Met's Costume Institute's Schiaparelli/Prada Impossible Conversations exhibit.

Naturally, I regretted not purchasing it.  I don't think I will make the same mistake twice...

xox,
DD

1 comment:

  1. Coat is fabulous! It has a similar appeal to my embroidered Oscar which I am always looking to pair with something appropriate and chic!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...