The Clock Stops Here...

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

On the Second Day of Xmas: DivaDebbi Gave to Me...

The Spa at Equinox in Greenwich

I think there is nothing kinder that you can give to yourself than the gift of massage.
I never hesitate to book them on vacations or weekend getaways, but I'm trying now to enjoy them more regularly at home.  Why not?  Especially since I have found someone with magical hands...

Denise Liquore works at the beautiful spa at Equinox in Greenwich.  The minute I walk into the tastefully appointed, immaculate massage room, I feel my body relax.  By the time I leave,  I'm as limp as a noodle.

Denise has been honing her skills for the last 13 years and was recently awarded the distinction of Master Masseuse, having completed additional special training through Equinox.  She is a treasure!!!

From now until the end of January, you will receive 15% off your massage appointment with Denise, simply by mentioning DivaDebbi.  You need not be a member to avail yourself to the full spa menu and if you are visiting the spa, you also can use all of the clubs facilities for the day. (Just think, this could be the perfect place to send all your house guests who over stay their welcome.)

So treat yourself, or give the gift of "Denise"  to someone special.  You both deserve it. 203-863-0070

I know I do...

xox,
DD

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...