The Clock Stops Here...

Sunday, December 2, 2012

A Lovely from Laura Mercier: For You and Yours

Laura Mercier Colour-To-Go Portable Palette
Warm Neutrals $48 ($89 value)

I overslept the other day... In my rush and haste, I left my makeup bag at home.  Suffice to say, it includes more than just a lipstick.  As I was speeding  driving, nearly bare faced and a bit frazzled, I consoled myself by remembering I had a few extra's tucked in my desk drawer and should be able to face the world with my face on.

What I found was a hodgepodge of old samples, ancient mascara's and a blush with dust bunnies.  Ruh Roh.

Later in the day, after trashing my work stash, I went to Sephora. It was there that I spotted Laura Mercier's Colour-To-Go Portable Palette for Eyes, Cheek, and Lips, which I had written about in an earlier post about Laura Mercier's Holiday Gift sets.

I love gift sets, because they truly are a great value.  It occurred to me, that everything I needed, (except mascara), was housed in this luxurious little mirrored kit, and that it would be a perfect stash for my desk drawer.  Here's what is in the warm neutral kit:


COLOUR-TO-GO PORTABLE PALETTE FOR EYES, CHEEKS & LIPS – WARM NEUTRALS INCLUDES:

  • 3 Eye Colours: Ballerina Pink – Luster – Limited Edition, Rosy Taupe – Luster – Limited Edition, Cocoa Brown – Sateen – Limited Edition
  • Tightline Cake Eye Liner: Ground Espresso – Limited Edition
  • Bronzing Pressed Powder: Soft Bronze – Limited Edition
  • Second Skin Cheek Colour: Pink Lotus
  • Lip GlacĂ©: Baby Doll


Every color is perfect.  No makeup types will rejoice.  You could probably ditch everything you own and have all you bases covered  in one 2x4 step. This certainly would make a lovely gift...I already know who I'm giving it to and of course, I must have one too...

xox,
DD



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...