The Clock Stops Here...

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Review: Warren Tricomi's Super Hold Hair Spray...Does

Warren Tricomi's Super Hold Hair Spray
$20
I may have been born in the wrong era.  I would have had no issue with suiting up every day with false lashes and a fall...

Why shouldn't one look their best at Stop & Shop???

Yes, I'm a sucker for a little height at the crown.

I recently tried one of those ingenious Blow-Dry bars, that seem to be popping up on every street corner like banks and Starbucks.

No cuts. No color. Just shampoo, conditioner and blow dryers.  In theory it sounded great...
Who doesn't like a cheap and cheerful blow out?

Well me apparently.

I usually blow dry my own hair, after having it colored by the masterful Christopher Hornauer at Warren Tricomi in Greenwich.  Nicely, they have a well supplied blow dry area and make you feel perfectly comfortable about DIY drying.

I often like to finish my hair with a touch of hairspray and naturally, the products supplied are predominantly their own.  I always have a can of Elnett, L'Oreal's cult favorite hair spray on hand at home.  Suffice to say, it's bullet proof and it's been around for decades.

Now I have found something that is cannon proof and I quite love it.  This hairspray is designed for all hair types and  produces MEGA HOLD.  It is ideal for up-do's or simply for creating fullness and height.

I had a black tie Saturday night but wasn't enthusiastic about going home and redoing another blow out, so I decided to to my own hair.  I usually like to wear my hair in a half up do for formal events.  I was amazed how easy Super Hold Hair Spray made the task.  A little teasing, a little spray, a few bobbie pins and I was good to go...Did it feel tacky?  Yes.  Did I care?  No.

What I didn't anticipate was that it would calm down and brush out enough to look soft and just simply well groomed the next day.  I fully expected to have to wash my hair. I was thrilled that it wasn't necessary and looked just as good for another 2 days...

The best part is that one can is far less expensive than a single blow out and you may just be happier with your own results...

I was.

xox,
DD




1 comment:

  1. Hi there! I know this is kinda off topic however
    , I'd figured I'd ask. Would you be interested in trading links or maybe guest writing a blog article or
    vice-versa? My blog goes over a lot of the same subjects
    as yours and I believe we could greatly benefit from each other.
    If you might be interested feel free to shoot me an email.

    I look forward to hearing from you! Great blog by the way!
    Stop by my web blog ... Trading Penny Stocks Online

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...