The Clock Stops Here...

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

A Perfect Pair Indeed...

A Perfect Pair Indeed...




I must say, I am enamored with all things VB.   Yes, she's whippet thin, but she looks spectacular in her designs and I am always charmed when she is in full sartorial splendor toting a quietly attired child, who may just match her exact shade of greige...

Anyway, I had dedicated this to some of my dear Polyvore Pals, who have really been kind in mentoring me in the ways of Poly.  Like everything else, you get better with experience and a little guidance.

I am very pleased that Polyvore's Editorial chose to honor me by selecting this as one of their Top Sets for October 23rd, 2012.  I really liked this one!

xox,
DD

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...