The Clock Stops Here...

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Surprise!!!

Surprise Honey!




Just as I could never sell something to a client that I don't love in my heart and soul, I never use clothing in my sets that I don't love or at least appreciate.

This set is the real me.  I have always thought that purple and brown look divine together. I am mad for this Etro Paisley pencil skirt juxtaposed with this drapey Helmut Lang top.  I think the Alexis Bittar dragonfly broach is heaven, the Verdura inspired KJL cuff is a great, next best thing, the Tory Burch boots are perfect and the J. Mendel bag is other worldly.

And I am accepting donations...

xox,
DD

2 comments:

  1. In love with the versatile and flattering top - I may just have to order!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It would look gorgeous on you Q.! One of my clients is contemplating the skirt. I put a bit in on the cuff...we can share it:)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...