The Clock Stops Here...

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Clothing is my armour...

Clothing is my armour...




I must admit, I really like this set and I am crazy about this Alexander McQueen dress.  It's from his secondary collection, which means it has been keeping me up at night pondering my indulgence.

It's Emmy night, so I have been scouring the Internet for pictures, watched all the cheesy Red Carpet shows and the show itself, all in preparation of my DivaDebbi's Report Card blog.

Special props to Claire Danes and Damien Lewis, the leads of my obsession Homeland. Their work was some of the finest I have ever seen and I am over the moon that they won, (this from someone who thinks of Jon Hamm as her boyfriend.) I'm thrilled that their cast, writers and directors were also honored with the Emmy for Best Drama.

Don't forget to check back...there were tons of woofer's...this is going to be fun :)

xox,
DD

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...