The Clock Stops Here...

Sunday, August 12, 2012

YBF Dual-Action Makeup Remover: Twice as Good

YBF dual-action makeup remover
for eyes and lips $20
Though you might view this skeptically, the goal of testing the myriad of products I try, is to find the Holy Grail of each category so I have to look no further.

I  have posted frequently of my frustration to find a great eye makeup remover, with little success.

At last, this and one better...YBF's dual action makeup remover for eyes and lips is nothing short of wonderful.

This unique product needs to be shaken gently, to get the ingredients to emulsify a bit.  It whisks on gently (and yes, I did use it on my lips too,) and instantly whisks off every bit of makeup with zero greasy residue.

Is love to strong a word for a makeup remover??? I think not...

Here is blip from creator Stacey Schiefflin description:

This combination remover feels fresh as water but when gently shaken, it is activated to whisk away all eye makeup, even waterproof mascara, as well as long lasting lipsticks & lip stains! This formula provides effective makeup removal with the refreshing feel of water, aloe, fennel extract & cucumber extract that soothe and calm your vulnerable eye area! We need to keep in mind that all pretty peepers are sensitive so this ybf goodie is ideal for sensitive skin and contact lens wearers too! The technology (which you know I love) is an innovative bi-phase liquid – the lipid phase lifts off the makeup, the water phase contains our special emollients to refresh and condition skin without a greasy residue! How perfectly clean!

I don't know a lot about YBF makeup but I know this: I want to know more.  Who knows???  Another HG may be on the cusp of discovery.

If so, you know you will be the first to know.

xox,
DD

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...