The Clock Stops Here...

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Happy at last! And then comes...

Happy at last! And then comes...




Call me crazy, but I have always felt badly that Brad kicked Jen to the
curb for Angelina.  It's hard enough when these things happen to friends
 in suburbia. When it happens to one of Hollywood's golden couples
 under the harsh glare of the media it's particularly rough. As a result,
 I have always had a soft spot for Jen.

Something tells me this one, her current love interest Justin Theroux,
is the one.  I frequent many websites everyday including Red Carpet Fashion Awards and The Fancy for images that capture my interest.

I saved this lovely love shot of Jen and Justin, and shortly after spotted
 this adorable tot.  It made me smile to think one day, she too, may know
 the joys of motherhood.

Am I crazy, or could that be a baby bump beneath that scarf and bag?

Here's hoping...

xox,
DD


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...