The Clock Stops Here...

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Glow Getters: 2) St.Ives Scrub Free Exfoliating Pads


St. Ives Scrub Free Exfoliating Pads
60 Count  $4.99




I go through quite a bit of body lotion, so when I am on my own dime, I tend not to spend on pricey products.  I am also always on the hunt for cost effective "drug store" body lotions that have some type of anti-aging ingredient.

When St. Ives introduced Naturally Smooth Body Lotion with Natural Fruit AHA Complex, I jumped at the opportunity to try it.  Lightweight, non- greasy, cost effective and pleasant smelling, it fit my needs to a tee.  I have been through at least eight, 21 oz. pump containers.  I pick one up wherever I see it, like an obsessive compulsive hoarder...I'm wiser now, having been burned before.


I like Naturally Smooth so much, it made my DivaDebbi Best of 2011 Skincare round-up (http://divadebbi.blogspot.com/2011/12/divadebbis-best-of-beauty-2011-skincare.html#more).

When I had the chance to try St. Ives new Scrub-Free Exfoliating Pads, also made with fruit acid, I was happy to try it. Having experienced far more powerful glycolic pads, I wasn't sure it was really a good match since the, "horse was already out of the barn", so to speak.

My instinct was right.  This is a terrific starter product for younger skin.  It smells fresh, is modestly priced and would certainly have a brightening effect after a week or so of use.  For me, it is perfect for removing any traces of makeup after cleansing. Essentially, it's my new 
toner and I'm good with that.


Another way St. Ives Scrub-Free Exfoliating Pads could come in handy, would be as a quick "exfoliator" before self tanning.  You know that is always recommended, but how many of us have time to use and shower off a gritty exfoliating product every time you want to self tan?


In any case, you can't lose...


xox,
DD









No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...